Shopping-related salvation comes in many forms, and there’s no time like the present to take advantage of the phenomenon when it presents itself. With just one week until Christmas Eve, there’s only a couple days before last-minute shopping turns savage. Happily, events like today’s Free Shipping Day enable procrastinators like me to continue my bad habit without punishment (or fear of being shredded by hungry holiday shoppers).
Today is Free Shipping Day, and while I should be scouring the site for deals on gifts for others, my clicker finger shamelessly gravitates toward the “Women’s Clothing” category. Since I’m not fooling anybody at this point, I thought I’d share the best fashion offers featured on FreeShippingDay.com.
- The Limited — My all-time favorite clothing retailer is offering free shipping on any order (typically $100 minimum order requirement) plus 40-percent off original ticket prices. Swoon!
- Coldwater Creek — I bought a gorgeous scarf here a couple years ago and it’s still one of my favorites. Today, you can get free shipping plus 40-percent off all orders.
- New York & Company — Free shipping and 50-percent of everything? How can one possibly resist this?
- Express — Free shipping on all orders plus their characteristically-complicated-yet-wonderful savings options: $25 off $75, $50 off $150 or $75 off $250.
- JCrew — The favorite brand of our First Lady is offering free shipping plus 30-percent off all orders.
- Urban Outfitters — Feeling a little edgy? Go crazy with free shipping on all orders plus $15 off $75+.
- Sports Authority — I concede “women’s fashion” doesn’t immediately bring to mind sports gear, but let’s face it: my only consolation for working out is sporting cute activewear. Get free shipping plus 30-percent off all orders today from Sports Authority.
- Levi’s — America’s favorite denim brand is offering free shipping plus 30-percent of all orders today.
- Anthropologie — Though a bit too rich for my blood, die-hard Anthropologie fans can get free shipping on all orders today.
So there you have it. This is just a selection of the best women’s clothing offers from the up-and-coming procrastinator’s shopping holiday. Be a better person than me this holiday season and buy something for someone else today. Though salvation does indeed come in many forms, sometimes it’s best just to save yourself.